90 Minute Nature Cruise
Sightseeing Boat Rentals within the Peconic Estuary System
Take one of our sightseeing boat rides to learn about the historic whaling village of Sag Harbor from the water with our narrated boat ride! See Barcelona Point, Cedar Point Lighthouse and the Mashomack Nature Preserve with occupied osprey nests on Shelter Island.
Nature boat rides run 7 days a week during the summer season
Check calendar below for trip times
Children $20 (5 years – 12 years)
Children 4 and under are free
Tickets can be purchased by clicking on the calendar below or at our ticket stand on Long Wharf.
If you have a group of 8 or more adults and wish to cruise on a day not on our schedule, please call or email us. Captain Don will do his best to accommodate you.
Schedule may vary due to charters and weather
2020 Nature Cruise Schedule
- MAY 23, 24 (Saturday & Sunday Memorial Day Weekend)
- Weekends of MAY 30,31; JUN 6,7 and JUN 13,14
- Runs 7 days a week
- Saturday JUN 20 through Labor Day SEP 7
- Special 1 hour Harborfest cruise:
SEP 12 (Saturday) and SEP 13 (Sunday) only
- 3 cruises each day: Noon, 1:30 PM and 3 PM
- $20/person and $13 ages 5 – 12