HAMPTONS SUNSET CRUISE
The most popular Sunset Cruise in the Hamptons!
- 2 Hours on Noyac Bay or Gardiners Bay
- Departs Long Wharf in Sag Harbor
- See booking calendar for dates and departure times
- US Coast Guard approved
- Ticket may also be purchased on Long Wharf 1 hour prior to departure (subject to availability)
- All ticket sales are final
- All rides are on American Beauty II
- Some trips may be canceled due to weather (see below)
- Sunset Cruise WAITLIST
Sunset Cruise Highlights
Enjoy a relaxing two hour sunset cruise on either Noyac Bay or Gardiners Bay.
Bring your favorite beverages and snacks as you enjoy one of the most memorable ways to experience a sunset on Long Island’s East End.
Departure times vary as we end each sunset cruise as close to the end of twilight as possible. This is typically 20-30 minutes after the actual sunset.
Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Please take into account parking and summer traffic in your arrival plans.
HIGH WINDS: High wind gusts have been more prevalent in the past few years. They make for an unpleasant experience on the water. Even on a beautiful sunny day, high winds can prevent us from going out.
It is important that we have your correct email address and phone number in case we need to get in touch with you about any schedule changes.