Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you are allowed to bring drinks on board. We do not sell or provide any food or drinks.
If the scheduled trip is not sold out, you can purchase tickets at our ticket stand on Long Wharf. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance, especially if you are traveling a distance on a popular day.
Yes, please look at INFO -> VIDEO for videos and photos.
Yes, there is a restroom on board.
Per our 2019 Coast Guard inspection, we are allowed to carry 33 passengers plus crew.
Glass is OK, but please be careful.
Yes, we have a ramp to go from the dock to the boat and have crew members to help with boarding and deboarding.
Please refer to our Parking page.
Open Boat Cruises
Answers to questions about Sunset & Nature Cruises
For open boat cruises, dogs may scare or cause allergic reactions to other ticket holders, so they are not permitted on board
If we cancel due to weather, you will receive a full refund. Many guests request to go out in inclement weather and we will usually cruise on a cloudy day or a day with a light rain. However, Captain Don does not like going out in inclement weather and he will certainly cancel the cruise if the weather is dangerous, including high winds and dense fog.
On open boat cruises we are unable to hold the boat. We must be able to maintain our schedule as well as respect the time for the other guests.
Refunds will be issued if a cruise is cancelled by the Captain. If you are unable to attend or are running late and miss the boat, you will not receive a refund.
If you have a receipt with a QR code, you can go directly to the boat and check in there. Both paper print outs and mobile devices are accepted.
Stop by the ticket stand only if you need to purchase tickets. Our ticket stand is on Long Wharf. Look for the blue umbrella.
Answers to questions about private charters
Yes, dogs are OK to bring on charters.
There are a number of advantages to the private charter, including, but not limited to:
- Private charters schedules take precedence over the Sunset and 90 Minute Nature open boat cruises.
- The open boat cruise’s schedule and duration are fixed. Private charters start and end on your schedule.
- The trip is private. Other than the crew, only you and your guests will be aboard. You can bring your dog.
- Plan the route you want to take with Captain Don
- For very large groups, the private charter is less expensive than the open boat cruises.
- Play your own music through the boat’s sound system. You can plug your mobile device directly into our sound system or access it via bluetooth.