90 Minute Nature Cruise
Within the Peconic Estuary System
Learn about the historic whaling village of Sag Harbor from the water with our narrated boat ride! See Barcelona Point, Cedar Point Lighthouse and the Mashomack Nature Preserve with occupied osprey nests on Shelter Island.
Nature cruises run 7 days a week during the summer season
DEPARTS: 11 AM - 1 PM - 3 PM
Children $20 (5 years – 12 years)
Children 4 and under are free
Tickets can be purchased by clicking on the calendar below or at our ticket stand on Long Wharf.
If you have a group of 8 or more adults and wish to cruise on a day not on our schedule, please call or email us. Captain Don will do his best to accommodate you.
Schedule may vary due to charters and weather
2019 Nature Cruise Schedule
- MAY 25, 26 (Saturday & Sunday Memorial Day Weekend)
- Weekends of JUN 1,2; JUN 8,9 and JUN 15,16
- Runs 7 days a week
- Saturday JUN 22 through Labor Day SEP 2
- Special 1 hour Harborfest cruise:
SEP 7 (Saturday) and SEP 8 (Sunday) only
- 3 cruises each day: Noon, 1:30 PM and 3 PM
- $20/person and $13 ages 5 – 12