Sag Harbor Nature Cruise Boat Ride
Our Nature Cruise is one of the most affordable sightseeing boat rides in the Hamptons! Departs from Long Wharf in Sag Harbor.
- 90 minutes
- Fun for all ages
- Narration on the history of Sag Harbor
- US Coast Guard approved
- Tickets may be purchased online or at Long Wharf 1 hour prior to departure (subject to availability)
- All ticket sales are final (without Trip Protection)
- All rides are on American Beauty II
- Some trips may be canceled due to weather (see below)
- No large coolers or red wine allowed on board
- Nature Cruise STANDBY WAITLIST
Sag Harbor Nature Cruise Highlights:
Learn about the historic whaling village of Sag Harbor with a little local folklore along the way.
Sites along the route include Barcelona Point, Cedar Point Lighthouse and the Mashomack Nature Preserve with occupied osprey nests on Shelter Island.
You will also see large sailboats, mega yachts, and the homes of famous Hamptons celebrities.
Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Please take into account parking and summer traffic in your arrival plans.
Trip Protection allows for cancellations or rescheduling (subject to availability) of tickets up to 24 hours prior to departure time, for any reason.
HIGH WINDS: High wind gusts have been more prevalent in the past few years. They make for an unpleasant experience on the water. Even on a beautiful sunny day, high winds can prevent us from going out.
It is important that we have your correct email address and phone number in case we need to get in touch with you about any schedule changes.