SAG HARBOR NATURE CRUISE BOAT RIDE
Preferred Nature Cruise date not available? Add a booking to our waitlist!
Who is the Nature Cruise WAITLIST for:
- Anyone who wants to take a Nature Cruise on a day when there are no Nature Cruises scheduled
- Anyone who wants to get in line for any openings on a sold out Nature Cruise
What you need to do:
- Click on a date on the Booking Calendar
- Fill in the fields, including credit card information
- Your credit card will not be charged at this time
- You will receive a WAITLIST booking email. This confirms you are on the WAITLIST (but not booked on an actual Nature Cruise just yet).
What happens next:
For guests waiting for a new Nature Cruise to be added to the schedule:
If we decide* to add a Nature Cruise to the schedule:
– your waitlist booking is rebooked to the newly added Nature Cruise
– the credit card you provided earlier is charged
– you are sent a confirmation email / ticket
If a Nature Cruise is not added to the schedule, you will receive a cancellation email as soon as the decision* is made.
* Decisions on whether or not to add another cruise to the schedule are based on interest, crew availability, weather, and other factors. Notifications go out as soon as we have enough info to decide. The day before the trip will be our latest notification time.
For guests waiting for an opening on a sold out boat:
– we will rebook you for that boat as soon as there are enough tickets available for your party.
– if nothing opens up, you will receive a cancellation notice the day before the trip.
By signing up for a waitlist you are committing to booking if an availability opens up. Please do not sign up if you cannot commit as all sales are final.
Ticket prices do not include NY State sales tax and a 6% convenience fee.
- 90 minutes of fun for all ages
- Narration on the history of Sag Harbor
- Tickets start at $32 for Adults, $22 for Children 5-12 years old and $2 for children 4 and under (rates are seasonal)
👉 The waitlist is new for us in 2023. We hope that the added effort, both for us and our guests, enables more people to enjoy the beauty of the Hamptons and the Peconic Estuary System.
HIGH WINDS: High wind gusts have been more prevalent in the past few years. They make for an unpleasant experience on the water. Even on a beautiful sunny day, high winds can prevent us from going out.
It is important that we have your correct email address and phone number in case we need to get in touch with you about any schedule changes.